Monday, August 19, 2013

MFTWSC137 Snow Angel

Kia Ora

From the good ship Koru ... ;)

I thought that I might start entering the Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge over at the MFT blog. I have a couple of MFT stamps so why not....

I'd like to enter the following card into MFTWSC137 Challenge.


The MFT stamp I've used is called Snow Angel and the BRR sentiment is also from that set. For the rest I have used spell binders dies, a cuttlebug embossing folder and a TGF merry sentiment, the DP is by my minds eye, darling dear, the card stock is a Kraft card stock and the glittery ribbon is from my stash and I copic colored and paper pieced my snow angel bear. 

Thanks for looking in.

And as always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=

2 comments:

  1. Another great but totally different card. The image is really cute. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the kind comment. I think I'm trying to find my style, lack of "product" usually means though that I have quite simple cards.

      Delete