Monday, August 5, 2013

Gettin Wiggy With It

Kia Ora,

Ha ha, spell check did not like the title to this blog never mind because I do. I had a lot of fun with this challenge thanks TGF. So I'd like to enter this card into TGF, FFF challenge Gettin Wiggy With It.  It's party time and we need some color on that hair but no "brunette, blonde or redhead!" 


So I decided on purple and blue. 


I know I went over board with the purple and blue theme, but I did kind of enjoy it so much I got rather carried away lols. 
Anyway the main stamp is Saturday and I copic colored him lols. For the background I used the shapes from the Dreamy Kit stamped in memento inks a blue and a purple and grey. Here is a close up. 


Thanks for looking
And as Always

Keep Well x 

=^-^=





No comments:

Post a Comment